COVID-19 Vaccine: Texas Endocrinology Group does not have access to sign up patients for the COVID-19 vaccine nor can we administer vaccines directly. Patients must register themselves. However, the following resources are available for registering:
1) Privia Medical Group, is currently offering a COVID-19 vaccine for its at-risk patients, based on Texas state guidelines for administration. To sign up to receive your COVID-19 vaccine, click here to register. Based on availability of vaccines, you will be scheduled for an appointment or placed on a waiting list. If you would like more information about the State of Texas COVID-19 vaccine guidelines, click here. If you have further questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, please contact Privia at 713-512-7700.
2) Houston Methodist is offering COVID-19 vaccines to its at-risk patients as well. Patients who have seen a Houston Methodist physician within the last 2 years, click here for information from Houston Methodist.
Office Visits: We continue to see patients both in-office and through virtual visits. As we continue to maintain social distancing and safety measures in our office, our in-office appointments are limited so it is important to keep your appointments and avoid rescheduling when possible. We offer New Patient visits via Tele Medicine.
Patients who are experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath and/or who may have traveled anywhere within the last two weeks should contact your PCP or local health authority, but we will do our best to guide you on how to get tested. Feel free to use the portal to contact us, since we are actively checking all the messages during work hours to better serve our patients.
We are very active in telemedicine, this means seeing your provider via a video visit, for both our local patients and patients outside Houston including international patients. Click here to learn more.
Weight Management Center
Dr. Anisha Gupta runs our weight management center. She is board certified in Obesity and runs a very successful program. We can do Inbody body compositions and offer a variety of services.
Diabetic Training Classes
We now offer both in house and via telemedicine carbohydrate counting classes and various diabetic educational classes along wit insulin pump classes to our patients. Make an appointment!
Second Opinion and International Patients
We specialize in consultations for second opinions in house and via telemedicine for those patients in need of second opinion or management but are far from us.
News & Announcements
COVID-19 Vaccine: Texas Endocrinology Group does not have access to sign up patients for the COVID-19 vaccine nor can we administer vaccines directly. Patients must register themselves. However, the following resources… Read More
Obesity Medicine Certified!
Dr. Anisha Gupta board certified in obesity medicine and has a successful practice helping her patients achieve their goals. Our services in general are covered by insurance but we also… Read More
Opening of New Office
We opened our new office, February 4th, 2019! We are now on Scurlock tower, one of the Methodist outpatients towers in the medical center, a very dynamic location. The office… Read More
Proud to be Part of Privia Medical Group
Texas Endocrinology Group is a proud member of Privia Medical Group. The best doctors in our community have joined together to form Privia Medical Group (PMG), a multi-specialty, high-performance medical group that puts patients first. Our physicians are united by the mission of providing better, more coordinated care for their patients.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.
"She diagnosed me right away, and changed my life in a very positive way. She cares beyond the practice, as a fellow human. Absolutely fantastic and competent doctor."
Access your personal health information and test results, securely message your care team, and manage payments, all from one spot and at your convenience, 24/7.
- See your provider's openings and schedule appointments.
- Review prescription medications and request renewals.
- View payment history and pay current invoices.