Forms can be completed online through the patient portal or you can print them from our website and bring them with you to your appointment.
We are proud to offer special visits for second opinions. This can include thyroid ultrasounds and or thyroid biopsies when questions arise about management of thyroid cancer and thyroid nodules. We can do it in person in the office or via Telemedicine. Please be sure to provide us with your records so we can review each case as accurate as possible.
We understand how difficult it is to have good insurance coverage or to have insurance at all. In order to accommodate this issue, we provide services for patients without insurance, and we have created special cash pay prices for office visits, lab test results and procedures. Please inquire with us about the special pricing.
Cash prices can also apply for telemedicine visits.
For all new patients who want to request an appointment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide your complete name, date of birth, diagnosis or reason for your visit, the name of the referring physician and your insurance information. Include a telephone number where you can be reached and we will call you back within 48 hours.
Please request your follow up appointment by sending us a message via The Portal or by calling (713)800-6212.
Thank you for choosing us to help with your endocrine care!
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
The day of your first appointment:
- Directions and parking rates. Click here for more information.
- We will call you 3 days before to confirm your appointment. Please be available.
- Remember to bring your insurance card and picture ID with you.
- Please bring your medications bottles.
- Be ready to provide a detailed past medical history. You can fill the new patient medical
- form before your appointment located in the forms-download section.
- We need to have your records the day of your visit and preferably in advance.
- If you are a diabetic, please brings at least 1 week of blood sugar records.
For Returning Patients:
- Please be considerate. We have a LONG waiting list of patients.
- Don’t make an appointment until you are sure of your availability.
- If you need to cancel, please do so as early as possible.
- If you have labs done in between visits, is wise to bring us a copy
- Remember to bring your medications bottles to all your visits.
- If you are a diabetic, please don’t forget your blood sugar records.
- We can arrange for preclinical labs. Call us a few days in advance.
- Remember to bring your insurance card and your picture ID to all your visits.
- Please update any changes in your contact and insurance information.
Medication Refills and questions:
- Please ask your pharmacy to send us an electronic request. If your pharmacy is not able to send an electronic request, please leave a message on the clinic voicemail. Please allow two business days to solve non urgent calls.
- Outside those hours, you can leave us a message.
- The emergency number is not available for medication refills.
A cancellation fee will be applied to cancellation done the same day of the appointment.
If you experience a life threatening event, don’t lose time.
Call 911 directly and proceed to the closest Emergency room.
For After Hours Urgent Calls
- Call (713) 800-6212
- This line is not for medication refills.
- Don’t forget to leave a call back number.
- The doctor on call will return call you back promptly.
- If the doctor does not call within 10 minutes, please call again.
- Sometimes, we could not understand or we received the wrong call back number.
We care about you! Please let us know how we are doing.
Houston is the most populous city in the state of Texas and the fourth largest city in the United states. It is the most ethnically diverse city in the United states and it’s home to many cultural institutions along with the largest Medical Center in the world, where we have the privilege to see patients from around the city, the estate of Texas and the world. For a link that has some general ideas about the Texas Medical Center please click here.
The city extends over a large surface and it may be confusing to the newcomer, but the warmth of the Houstonians overcome the distances. We have many Cultural attractions both int he museum district as well as in the Theater district. It is worthwhile to the visitor to plan ahead a visit to this amazing sites. We are also home of NASA’s Johnson Space Center, where the Mission Control Center is located. For the visitors interested in a high end shopping experience, the Galleria district is the place to visit.
Our economy is solid and it’s very diversified with a broad industrial base in energy, manufacturing, aeronautics and transportation. It also leads in Healthcare and oilfield related businesses and has the second most Fortune 500 headquarters of any U.S municipality within it’s city limits (after New York City) The port of Houston ranks first in the United States in international waterborne tonnage handled and second in total cargo tonnage handled.
During different times of the year, we have events that are worth considering like the Houston Rodeo or many sporting events including games from our main teams: Texans (NRG stadium) Houston Astros ( Minute Maid Stadium), Houston Rockets (Toyota Center) and the Dynamos (BBVA Compass Stadium).
A great place to plan your visit to Houston and see what events are available is the visit Houston link: Houston Hotels, Things To Do, Events, Restaurants & Vacation Planning.
Public transportation is not very practical in Houston. For this reason to ride in cabs or other services like uber and lyft may be a quick solution or to rent a car. There is a train like that joints downtown and The Medical Center. Please see Parking and transportation under patient resources
It is always easy to choose from a hotel near the medical center to stay, some of them are waling distance to our office. Many of the search engines for hotels make it very easy to find.
New Patient Appointments
For all new patients who want to request an appointment, please Click here to complete the APPOINTMENT REQUEST FORM.
You can also send us a message by clicking on the “Message us” button that is on the bottom of the screen.