For all new patients who want to request an appointment, please send an email to email@example.com
Please provide your complete name, date of birth, diagnosis or reason for your visit, the name of the referring physician and your insurance information. Include a telephone number where you can be reached and we will call you back within 48 hours.
Please request your follow up appointment by sending us a message via The Portal or by calling (713)800-6212.
Thank you for choosing us to help with your endocrine care!
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
The day of your first appointment:
- Directions and parking rates. Click here for more information.
- We will call you 3 days before to confirm your appointment. Please be available.
- Remember to bring your insurance card and picture ID with you.
- Please bring your medications bottles.
- Be ready to provide a detailed past medical history. You can fill the new patient medical
- form before your appointment located in the forms-download section.
- We need to have your records the day of your visit and preferably in advance.
- If you are a diabetic, please brings at least 1 week of blood sugar records.
For Returning Patients:
- Please be considerate. We have a LONG waiting list of patients.
- Don’t make an appointment until you are sure of your availability.
- If you need to cancel, please do so as early as possible.
- If you have labs done in between visits, is wise to bring us a copy
- Remember to bring your medications bottles to all your visits.
- If you are a diabetic, please don’t forget your blood sugar records.
- We can arrange for preclinical labs. Call us a few days in advance.
- Remember to bring your insurance card and your picture ID to all your visits.
- Please update any changes in your contact and insurance information.
Medication Refills and questions:
- Please ask your pharmacy to send us an electronic request. If your pharmacy is not able to send an electronic request, please leave a message on the clinic voicemail. Please allow two business days to solve non urgent calls.
- Outside those hours, you can leave us a message.
- The emergency number is not available for medication refills.
A cancellation fee will be applied to cancellation done the same day of the appointment.
If you experience a life threatening event, don’t lose time.
Call 911 directly and proceed to the closest Emergency room.
For After Hours Urgent Calls
- Call (713) 800-6212
- This line is not for medication refills.
- Don’t forget to leave a call back number.
- The doctor on call will return call you back promptly.
- If the doctor does not call within 10 minutes, please call again.
- Sometimes, we could not understand or we received the wrong call back number.
We care about you! Please let us know how we are doing.